Last Updated:

America is continuously continuing its action against drugs. In this connection, once again the American Army attacked a ship in the Pacific Ocean and claimed that it was smuggling drugs. Three people have died in this attack, while no American soldier has been harmed.

America's kinetic strike in the Pacific Ocean, blew up the boat, killed 3Zoom

America targeted a boat in the Pacific Ocean.

Washington: The US military said on Friday that it attacked a ship in the eastern Pacific Ocean, in which narcotics were being smuggled. US Southern Command said on social media that the ship was transiting smuggling routes in the eastern Pacific Ocean and smuggling drugs. The command said that three people were killed in this attack. The post was accompanied by a video in which the ship is seen passing through the waters and catches fire after the attack.

Let us tell you that as part of the action against drugs, the Donald Trump government in America is targeting such ships which are linked to smuggling. So far the death toll in these attacks has reached 148. At least 43 such attacks have occurred in the Caribbean Sea and the eastern Pacific Ocean since the beginning of September. US Southern Command said on Friday that a kinetic strike, i.e. a deadly attack, has been carried out on a ship run by a designated terrorist organization. Its 16-second video was also released on social media.

Why was there a fatal attack on the ship?

According to the statement of the Southern Command, this attack was carried out on an alleged drug smuggling boat in the Eastern Pacific Ocean. Three narco-terrorists were killed in this attack. This action was taken on the instructions of Southcom Commander General Francis L Donovan. SOUTHCOM wrote in its post- ‘On February 20, Joint Task Force Southern Spear carried out this deadly attack. Intelligence had confirmed that the boat was traveling through routes in the Eastern Pacific known for drug smuggling and was involved in drug smuggling. In this action, three male smugglers were killed and no American soldier was harmed. However, it has not been made clear as to which terrorist organization the boat that was attacked was associated with.

How many ships have been attacked so far?

  1. Since September 2, the US military has carried out at least 43 attacks in the Caribbean Sea and the Eastern Pacific. In these operations, it has been claimed that more than 147 so-called narco-terrorists have been killed. The US government says that the purpose of these actions is to dismantle the drug trafficking network and stop the supply of narcotics in the region.
  2. However, many experts say that such attacks may be a violation of international law. Also on Monday, the US military destroyed three boats, saying they were being used in drug smuggling. Two of these boats were in the Eastern Pacific and one in the Caribbean region. 11 alleged smugglers were killed in that action and yet no American soldier was injured.

About the Author

authoring

Prateeti Pandey

Working on International Desk in News18. Also has experience in TV journalism and before that worked for Zee Media Ltd. Worked in. Have knowledge of digital video production. During TV journalism, along with art and literature,…read more



Source link